As Villanova University students return to campus for the fall semester, exciting new features await them.
Dave Brandt, President of AEC, Inc., has been proud to provide engineering at Villanova University for more than two decades, and the AEC team has completed numerous projects on campus this summer, including The Refectory. This new and first of its kind on-campus restaurant is a partnership between Villanova University and Zavino Hospitality Group. AEC designed the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems for this new dining facility, expected to open this fall.
The Refectory, which will be open to students, faculty, visitors and neighbors, offers a menu of elevated American classics in a tastefully appointed and relaxed setting featuring:
- 18-seat horseshoe bar with marble counter tops and comfortable captain’s chairs
- Dining room seating for approximately 200
- Vault room for private parties and chef tastings
- Parliament Espresso & Coffee Bar, adjacent to the restaurant.
Conveniently situated at the corner of Lancaster Avenue & Ithan Avenue, The Refectory is nestled within The Commons, the newest cluster of residence halls on the campus. The prime location provides easy access to Villanova’s sports facilities, public transportation and many university functions within walking distance.
In addition to The Refectory, AEC also recently completed the following projects at Villanova:
- Dougherty Hall Kitchen Renovation
- Phase 4 Main Campus Update
- The Trading Room in Bartley Hall
- Advancement / Major Gifts Department